Assignment #4 Procrastination

     I admit I have a serious problem with procrastination, and this condition does not only occur on one things, but happened to all my life, whether sleeping or mealing. Even if I always know procrastination is not good custom, but there is a mysterious force imposed on me, making me be a couch potato and like to say "wait for minute". Why we have procrastination? Cannot it born with us? This answer is definitely sure. In my point of view, procrastination has always been in our gene since we come to this world. I think it is a test for all human.

     Someone is able to refrain himself or herself from being procrastinating, someone will more depend on procrastination, how to explain it? Education and growing environment is the reason of two, it change our custom in virtuality. But it is not the best reason to make you getting away from procrastination, the important is "Did you surely do something to change yourself?"

     I think out a method of improving your problem on procratination, that is to make a schedule for routine, and ask yourself to be on time. Puntaulity is essential for avoiding to waste too much time on meaningless things or take too much time to finish next things on your routine. You can set an alarm to remind you there is somethings your should do right now. I believe the method will take effect within a month.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Assignment #1 Introduce myself

Assignment #3 Body Language